Tuesday 22 June 2010

my so not happy ending part 3


Yady: 7abeebty obooch is not ur biological father
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
im shocked like seriously what does he mean omg I think I might faint I cant I cant ffffff then who is my real father it cant be I bet that this is one of my nightmares please let it be a nightmare plz let it be………….
Yady: MEME wainich ?
Me: na3am oboy ana wyak
Yady:inzain ur biological father howa hal ajnaby w isma Lord ( ya he is a lord) James Matthew Stenson.
O.o
ME:  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HE (pointing  at my non-biological emarati father) is MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER!!!!!  And HE (pointing at  lord james whom apparently is my biological father) is NOT  MY FATHER AND HE WILL NEVER BE!!! HE IS JUST A FREAKING BASTARD ( excuse my language :P)  WHO IS MESSING WITH YOUR MINDS!!!!!!! AND YOU (pointing at yady I knw I point a lot >.<)  YOUR JUST A JERK WHO BELIEVED HIM!!!  9 don’t get me wrong I usually dnt say this to sm1 older then me especially my granfather bas I was soo mad at that time w I lost control)
I couldn’t take it anymore so I started screaming and cursing  suddenly my granfather slaps me  w I started cring.
Yady: I7TARMAY 3MRICH W 3AN 8ILAT IL ADAB ANA MOB……………………………………………………………..

I’ll post 2morrow inshalla hope u liked it plz comment !!! :***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO SHORT POST ASAP =O

Plz =D

ToOma
Xoxooxo

Until tHe EnD said...

lol i'll post 2morow :P :*

Naduuuuh said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this girls life sux 7aram

Until tHe EnD said...

lol i noticed ;P