Tuesday 3 August 2010

Grandparents singing XD

looooool fdaaait my grandparents :D ilyooom il 9b7 r7t 3nd my grandma wla asma3ha t'3any old arabic songs w she was teaching my baby cousin. few mins later he was like mama noura i will teach u a song. w mama noura galat okay bas shoo isimha wla ygool my baby cousin AIRPLANES XD loool kla mn my sis 3alimataa my grandma tried to catch up bas she couldn't. 7laailhaa w ana bas nag3aa
several hours later which was about 18 mins ago , i was bored so i went outside wla ashoof my granfather msha'3al old like really old songs from his phone singing w anaaa 3ad i bursted out laughing shoo salfat my grandparents these days :S lool 7aabaaaybeee. awal baba 3li saw me he smiled and continued singing some lyrics to me w ana 5aaalaaa9 baaaamoooot mn kthr ma i laughed! XD lol then he was like haa yal 7maraa t'67keeen 3alay w ana ga3d a'3aneeelich ;D then i kissed him w gltlaaa laa oboooy bas awal mara ashoofk t'3any so i sat with him w we chatted then he continued his singing w i went back inside THE END XD

9 comments:

Naduuuuh said...

u reminded me of the time i was plaing with my family band hero my aunt wa guitar in beg* and she sucked my graps vocal and he was singing lalalalalalalalala and i was playing guitar medium ;P it was nice playing with them nice feeling u kno

fajorie said...

7ayaaaaaaaaaaaatie they are so adorable xD alllah yekhaleehom lekom ya rub oo y6wel lekom eb a3amrhum inshallah

Until tHe EnD said...

looool hanooshie
inshalla thnx fajorie ;D

itsaiiich_ said...

7yaaaaaaaaaatiiii they aree sooo Cuuuteeee <33333
Love when Old pple sing Old songss (L)
u reminded me of yaddiii allaa yr7ammh =(

allaaa y6aawl eb 3mrha enshalah <3

Until tHe EnD said...

thnx 7abeebty :* alah yr7amaah :*******

Lost said...

looooooool cuties!

Hope said...

ya 7lo el.grand parents
Allah y5aleehom lech Ya Rab
I have a very funny pair myslef lol

Until tHe EnD said...

ameen lol nice :D

Elegant Beauty said...

b3d 3umry your grandparents *Hugz*

Ana athker Yadi Kan y'3ani 7g yadety Allah yer7amhum ly agbal 3alaiha mn bara o ygool:

"Re7t el m7arag msayer .. sheftelii 6eflen 9e'3ayer .. fel shebah yeshbah ameena"

o ly ehya agbelat 3alaih kan yegool:

"Halla beli lefani ya halla beh .. 3adad dagat galbi fi '3eyabeh .. halla beli b3d welshoog yaba .. 3eleem Allah galbi ma 9e5a beh"

Allah e5aleelach omech noura o oboch 3ali o e5aleech lehum :* wayed estanast 3ala elpost el9ara7a

xxx