Tuesday 10 August 2010

my so not happy ending part 5

We finally reached the house. We went out of the car and I stopped infront of the front door.
I didn’t want to go in cause I’ll be trapped there for 2 years I cant live with them there not Arabs nor Muslims there the total opposite.
James: welcome home honey why don’t you come in?
ME: NO this is NOT MY HOME! And DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME HONEY AGAIN!!!!!
James & my nameless cousin were shocked.
I couldn’t handle it anymore I started crying w I was running trying to reach the gate but it was guarded and the guards caught me and took me to dimitrii. I felt so weak my legs couldn’t carry me I was about to fall when he caught me and carried me to the house. I didn’t see anyone except for the servants. He took me upstairs to a room and laid me down on the bed. I fell asleep.
I woke up early the next morning cause it was really noisy. I found my bag and I got out my light pink chanel shirt and my beige iceberg pants .
I opened the door and found two maids
Betty: hello miss, my name is betty and I’ll be your maid.
Lucy: hello miss , my name is lucy and I’ll be your maid too.
Me: hello im meriam . where can I eat breakfast?
BOTH: we will take you to the dining room.
Me: thank you.
They opened a big door w I found james, my cousin , a woman, two girls and a baby boy.
James: good morning meriam.
Me: ………..
James : come sit.
Me: ummm no thanks im not hungry anymore. ( I was heading towards the door when this creepy guard blocked my way I kept eyeing the guard james and the rest were facing my back)
James: now listen young lady you will sit here and you will eat your breakfast with us!!!
Me: I TOLD YOU IM NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE!!!!
I side stepped the guard w I was about to run when he held me from my wrist really tight w I knew that I was going to get a bruise so I slapped him. Lol I don’t even know where I got the courage to do so.
???: Haaahhhaaahhhaaahhhaa XD
me: YAL KALB YAL 7AYAAWAAAN ITHAA MSAKTNY MARAA THAAANYAAA BATHBA7K!!!
??? and the girls: HAAHHHAAHHHAAHHHAAA XD
he didn’t understand what I was saying since he’s British so my cousin said
???: she was threatening you. And she said that she will kill you if you ever touched her again.
Gr8 now everyone started to laugh. I went back to my room and told lucy to get me toast cheese , jam and orange juice.
My nameless cousin entered my room and sat down on the sofa switched on the tv and started scrolling down the menu .
Me: Na3am shooo yabik ‘3rfaty? W hey magiltily ismik!
???: ismy Rashid. W kaify baity asawy ily aba.
Me: la walla agooolik yalla i6la3 l2ny batsaba7.
Rashid: ok go to the bathroom and take a bath.
Me: it’s a shower and no 3aib.
Rashid: shoo 3aib ma bad5al ma3ach.
I think I turned red or something. he noticed that I was blushing.
Rashid: haahhaahhaa babe la t9adgeen 3mrich mob mn zeenich I prefer blonde s.
Me: GET OUT!!!
Rashid: ok
He left my room and I locked the door got my ipod dock inserted my ipod w 7a6ait a’3any rashed el majed w 3alait il 9oooot 3al a5eeer.
Went in the bathroom took a bubble bath cause I wanted too relax . in the bathroom was a phone and it was ringing I got up and answered w it was betty.
Betty: Hellos miss can you please lower the music Mr. James and MRS. Linda are mad and your father wants to meet you in his office once your done.
Me: fffff FINE!
I hanged up on her continued my bath and I didn’t even lower the volume just to piss them off. I heard some banging but I ignored it . the banging stopped .
Me: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

* L said...

I just started reading your story and im hooked!
its got a different twist to it then everybody else's!
You should definetely post more often ;)

Until tHe EnD said...

awww thnx i was going to give up bas 5al9 i'll try to most in a 2 days or tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

ur story is so amazing!! it's unique and different unlike every1 else! plz don't give up! its so good! =D
post soon babe :*

A

Until tHe EnD said...

Anony (A)
thank u w i definitely wont stop posting :D

* L said...

Why would you even think of stopping with a talent such as yours?

Until tHe EnD said...

lol i ran out of ideas w i don't really know how to express the characters feelings :S

ASM said...

darling thnx for posting love it

Until tHe EnD said...

bint almehairi: no problem babe :***

* L said...

Sometimes all you need is time and your ideas will come to you.
Well you did really well expressing their feelings till now.
And don't worry we'll love your story no matter what :)
x

Until tHe EnD said...

awwwwwwwwww thank u 7ayati :********

Naduuuuh said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it