Friday 24 June 2011

My so not happy ending part 11

This is to all of my patient followers and Bint el mehairy! :***


While stirring around in my bed I heard the door open and close, I was about to face whoever entered, but their voice stopped me. It was like I was frozen.


Are you all right? He said, sitting on my bed.


I nodded.


"Come here sweetie" while patting the space next to him. Scooting over to his side i asked why are you here James?


" just heard what happened and wanted to check if you’re ok."


"oh well I’m fine..."


" don’t you want to talk about it? I mean I know you don’t know me that well but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re my daughter."


" I know, but I don’t feel like talking at all right now. I’m kind of tired and want to sleep. We’ll talk later."


 "alright honey" he kissed my head and left the room.


Ahhh why is life so complicated! I don’t know what to do anymore. I yawned as I drifted off to sleep.


Woke up the next morning feeling like crap. Oh god! I have school. I got up my bed to start my daily routine.


Once I was done i rushed down the stairs and outside the house directly to my car. Staring at the obscenity that was overtaking my rear view mirror from outside my car, I scoffed.


" RASHED MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!! " i yelled through my open windows. He gave me a blank look.


"Rashed gooom! ana mt2a5ra 3al madrsa! la t2a5rnee zyada!"


"Fchee el gfl " he countered as I rolled my window up so there was only a small crack, not taking chances with him jumping through trying to get in.


" Why do you want to get in? Don’t you have your own car? "


" Yes, i do bas knt aba arkab ma3ach w i wanted to apologize" he said.


"Well apology not accepted. Now move "


"Maba" he said.


" Don’t think i wont back up over you! " i yelled, throwing the car in reverse and easing off the break, allowing the car to back up slowly.


i smiled evilly into my mirror at him and watched as he started to back up, worry etched on his face. Wow i actually feel good with this little encounter.


i backed out of the driveway and began speeding away.


Nothing happened throughout the day unless you count me almost killing myself when i missed a stair and had to cling on the railing for dear life.


Or walking into the cafeteria and dropping my tray out off tiredness and clumsiness causing many groans behind me as i scrambled to pick the food up.


Regardless, i found myself walking back out to the parking lot to my car with dan trailing behind me the whole way.


" Yes Dan? "


" I was thinking if you want to hang out with me today? " He said.


" I’m sorry i‘m busy"


" What about tomorrow? " He asked.


" I don’t know.... I’ll get back at you once I do know "


" Ummmm.... Alright, see you later "


"uhhhhmmm..."


The drive back home was long. i ran to my room as fast as i can not wanting to meet anybody on the way upstairs or at the main entrance.


i entered my room and locked the door plopping my self on my bed with an audible sigh.


" Your not the only one who's tired "


"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" i screamed.


" shoo yals itsawwee hnee! "


" Atrayach, shoo ba3ad " Rashed said.


" GET OUT! GET OUT GET OUT!! " i said as i kicked him off my bed.


" abach you accept my apology awal "


" No way! i6la3 Bara3! "


" Fine! bas i really am sorry! " He unlocked the door and slammed it after walking out.


What should i do? asam7a wlaa laa2? ufffffff...... again I say Why is life so Complicated!!


2 Pages on word! you should thank me ;p im kidding i should actually thank you guys for being patient with me! :D im really grateful! w you guys should thank Bnt el mehairy for calling me and telling me to upload since i totally forgot about blogger! xD
Thank you amoona! :** 
hope you like this! 
COMMENT!! PLEASE!!!

9 comments:

ASM said...

i love it wallah a7bich shoosh amoot 3alaich. post soon i'm dying for the next post love yeah ;********************************************************************************************************************************

Until tHe EnD said...

THANKS!
i love you more babe!
inshalla i will..... once people comment ;p

Naduuuuh said...

FINALLY!!! ANWS THANX BOUT THE POST IM IN LOVE WITH RASHED!! <3

Until tHe EnD said...

Np!
LOL your not the only one :P
Thanks for your comment! :D <3

Amal.q6r said...

waiting for the nxt post gd job keep going

Anonymous said...

Awesome story!,, luv it post sooo on


Hiind

sQ said...

please post soon:*

Amal.q6r said...

heey i love ur posts they're great lat6awleen i'm waiting for ur nxt post plz ;*

M said...

OMG i love you story!!

Please POST :( !!