Tuesday 5 April 2011

my so not happy ending part 10 :D


i am so sorry for not posting soon i just got bored of this story. i wrote alot of stuff that i have lost so that means i have to rewrite them again! :S i have no excuse what so ever. so heres the thing i'll post the next part if i got more than 7 comments :s thats not A LOT btw ;p i know that this is a short post but i promise the next would be longer :)

 I woke up the next day in a white room and a not so comfy bed with itchy sheets.  
Oh great im in the hospital. I started feeling guilty, depressed, and sad. I just lost the most important person in my life. He left me after he confessed that he loved me.
I have no Idea what to do. I searched for my phone and called dimitri telling him to come pick me up”. As I was waiting for him i phoned 3awash.
3awash: hey babe. How are you?
Me while sobbing: 3awash it hurts really bad. I caaa…. I cant breeet-------
3awash: meme 7abeebtie calm down. Sho  9ar?
Me: Fai9----
3awash: Haaa?! What happened?! Is he okay?!
Me: No “SOBS” I broke his heart!
3awash: You WHAT?!  You selfish little bitch cant you see how much he cares about—
Me: NO you don’t understand it was----
3awash: it was WHAT?!
Me: I…I….
3awash: you…you.. Oh spit it out already!
Me: it was a misunderstanding!  Rashed came and saw fai9al and I about to kiss, so he was like am I interrupting. Fai9al got mad and said that yes he was interrupting us. Then he asked who fa9 fa9 was so I said a friend. Then he got mad saying that I only considered him as a friend and nothing more even though he loves me! He stormed out of the house then I fainted! Sobbing I don’t know what to do! I love him and I don’t want to lose him !
3awash: oh…. “ feeling guilty” im soo sorry “ sobbing”  I didn’t mean to
Me: 3awash “while giggling”
3awash: yeah? :S
me: why the hell are you crying?!
3awash: I DON’T KNOW! Im sorry! I really am!!
Me: its ok, hey can u talk to him and explain I don’t think I can do that.
3awash: yeah sure, I will.
me: thanks, look I gotta go ok? ILY :*
3awash: ILY2! TC babe! :8
dimitri walked into the room.
Me: Don’t tell me you heard that.
Dimitri: while scratching his neck “ im sorry but I did :s”
Me: “ trying to change the subject” so did you sign the papers? I can go now right?
Dimitri: yes, you are as free as a bird my lady ;p
Me: hahaha very funny lets go
The ride home was pretty short, dimitri walked me to my room and called the maids to help me change out of my clothes since I can barley do a thing. I told them to tell every one not to disturb me since im not in the “Mood” to talk to anyone.
As soon as my head hit the soft pillows I started crying. You see this is the time when a girl needs her best friend . I kept crying until it was 2 in the morning my throat hurts a lot. A7s inee m5tanga, mb rayma atnafas! While stirring around in my bed I heard the door open and close, I was about to face whoever entered, but their voice stopped me. It was like I was frozen.

11 comments:

ASM said...

first ya 7ayawaaaaaaaaaana ya bgara tawa inas shooo hatha what took you soo long ill kill you when i get the chance to
okay now ba3ad ma 6ala3t 7arty LAISH IL CLIFFHANGER i loved the post next one please w soon XOXO

Cashmere said...

I forgot the story! :( But I liked the post, nonetheless! ;D

Until tHe EnD said...

Lol amoon ur scaring me here ;p
Sure i'll post once I get the 7 comments :p
Love you ya 7mara :**

Until tHe EnD said...

Cashmere.poison: oopsy I'm sorry !
W thanks :D

Anonymous said...

OMG !! <3
I love your story continue ASAP
Yaalla ppl comment. XD


-A 8)

S said...

I just started reading ur blog and loved ur story! Post soon please<3

Naduuuuh said...

I Missed This Story I Partially Forgot Bout It >.> Now Continue Keep Us All Satisfied We Love This Story!!

Anonymous said...

great story keep up!!!!
post asaaaap cant wait!

Anonymous said...

Guuuurl yaw got the stoooooory goin!
luuuuuuved the shockness in that story!

keee postin gurl, yaw doin a great job! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Continue continue

I think I like it..

.,.

Sulfur said...

You've got me hooked !!

please post ASAP ..

Ps. Check out my blog * www.striking-words.blogspot.com *