Monday 25 October 2010

my so not happy ending part 9


Me: WHAT THE CHOCOLATE FUDGE  FAI9AL??!!!! OMG WHAT THE HELLOKITTY ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!!  ( sorry if I swear a lot ;p)

Fai9al: what?! 7aram ayee 3nd my BEST FRIEND! ;)

Me: oooooohhhhhh but don’t you have school?!

Fai9al: yaa I doo bas I missed my bestfriend  whom I love and care about +  3awash is coming over in a couple of months. :D ( note the sarcasm)

Me: do you know what I hate the most about you?

Fai9al: ummmm noo?

Me: your SARCASM! Dude GROW UP!!! xD

Fai9al: anywaaaayz I actually applied to a school here!!! ;D

Me: OMG REALLY?!......THATS SOO COOOL! So which school are you going to?

Fai9al:  University of Greenwich .

(A/N he’s 18 just graduated from highschool, had a little crush on meriam ever since they were in diapers ; p)

Me: yaaaay that’s so close to my place.

Me: speaking of my place… how do you know where I live? !!!!! ;0

Fai9al:  he smirked and said “ That’s for me to know and you to find out ;)

ME: seriously no one says that anymore!! Mimicking him “ that’s 4 me 2 knw and u to find out”

Fai9al : That’s WHAT SHE SAID!!

(A/N that’s a stupid joke guyz like to say)

Me: while smirking Faaaaaaaaaa9 FAaaaaa------------------

Fai9al: Don’t you dare call me Faaa9 faaa9 wlaaa walla I’ll---------------

Me: you’ll what? Haaaa????!!   shouting FAAA9 FAAAAAAAAAAA9 while running away from him.

Fai9al: im gonna get you MEME!!! Ready or not here I come!!!!!

He started chasing me all around the ground floor, running toward the stairs as fast as I can he caught me and whispered in my ear “ I got you now” .
I can feel his breath on my neck which made me shiver. 
He turned me around to face him we were soo close our bodies were touching and I bet that he could feel my heart beats beating furiously leaning in for a kiss…………

Rashed: clearing his throat “ am I interrupting you guys?”

Me: I could feel my face flush I bet it was as red as a tomato T.T              stuttering  N-N-n-n-N---oo-NOOO! @.@

Fai9al: actually yes you were!!

Rashed: oh I see, but who are you may I ask?

Me: a FRIEND!

Fai9al:  A FRIEND?!!  I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE  FOR YOU! SO YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AS A FRIEND ONLY???!!!!

Rashed: calm down dude!

Me: shutup rashed this has nothing to do with you so FUDGE OFF!!! Come on Fa9 Fa9  you know what I meant.

Reaching for his hand squeezed it once to reassure him that its going to be ok.

Fai9al: I DON’T WANT TO CALM DOWN! AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT!!!!

You know what  I came here to confess my feelings to you!

But I can see that you don’t even consider me as a best or a close friend!!!!!

Me: no fai9al walla I didn’t m----------------------

Fai9al: MERIAM!!! LA T7LFEEEN CHATHB!!! “ he spat” IM OUTTA OF HERE!!

Me: LAA FAI9AAAAL PLEASE WAAAIT!!

But it was too late he had already walked out through the door….. walked out of my life! He LEFT ME!!! ALONE!!

I was sooo shocked to do or say anything.

 I walked up the stairs slowly and quietly as possible. 

7ad kaan ga3d yzgrnee. 

6anasht whoever that person was  and tuned out  reaching for my door, getting dizzy & feeling weak I started seeing black spots then I blacked out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  its not long bas its enough w this was the last thing i wrote i have writers block w i don't know how to continue it cause im soo stressed out exams are next week T.T i wanna cry!!!!!

  you guys have to COMMENT!!!!!!!
 wayed mt3ayzaa ma fyaa a76 el alwan a9lan if you guyz havent noticed 7ag every post the colors are different ;p




6 comments:

Cashmere said...

I don't really like Fai9al :S He's immature and bad tempered. Continueeee!! Oo good luck on your exams ;D

ASM said...

babe thnx for the posts i didnt have time to comment on them bas i will just for the sake that you continue writting love u

Naduuuuh said...

love the post its amazing continue :P

Lady Y said...

keeeeep it going... :P
3sban 3nch u have to continue ... lazim tktbeeen

Anonymous said...

Hey i think your story is different ,and i meen it in a good way.

loved the post and hope you the best in your exams.

-ALIA ;)

3al2yaa said...

Hey , love the post and storyy ,, bs Plz post ..