Saturday 16 October 2010

my so not happy ending part 7

so i've decided to continue my so not happy ending but i might post 2 or 3 posts a week if im lucky and have time to write more in my free time i would definitely do that hope you guyz enjoy!



Rashid’s jaws dropped I  winked and smirked at him.


Me lucy, betty and dimitrii walked out the door and went in his car lucy and betty sat at the back while I sat in the passengers seat.


Dimitrii: where do you want to go?

Me: take me to harrods.

Dimitrii: yes miss.
ME: oh and can you guyz stop calling me miss? My name is meriam ;p

3 of them : yes miss.

Me: what the hello kitty did I just tell you guyz?!

The four of us bursted out laughing. XD

He took me to half of the malls here and we shopped w I insisted paying for the stuff they like since im officially rich and I want to spend the money since it isn’t mine ;P

We were starving so dimitrii took us to a restaurant he  used to work in when he was a 15.

The pasta was amazing w il kalb dimitrii dfa3 7ag il akil >.< I hate it when boys do that they make me feel weak and poor and that I cant pay for my own foof. >.< 
( A/N that always happen to me)

 We came back home at 12 o clock all the shops closed long time ago but we went to the park too goof around allah it was fun!!!

When I  was about to open the front door rashed came out he looked soo mad bsmillaah 5aawafny.

Rashed: WAIN KINTY HAAA?!  MNO YRJA3 IL BAIT MIT2A5R?? HAAAA??? 

He held me from my wrist and pulled me inside. then I shouted back at him.

ME:  LAAA T9ARI5 3ALY?! MNO INTA 3SHAN TGOOOLY MTAA ARJAA3 IL BAIT?! WE BARELY KNOW EACH OTHER W UR NOT MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!

Rashed was about to slap me but dimitrii stopped him before he could do so.

I couldn’t believe him how dare he try to slap me mno howa 3shaan ytjara2 ysawy chee? I started crying and ran up to my room locked the door. 
And laid on my bed crying till I fell asleep.

I woke up at 4 o clock  I was soo thirsty so I went down trying to find the kitchen when I did I found rashed their w he was DRINKING! Il kalb il 5ayis 6laa3 mob hayin yshrab ba3ad! Wait isn’t he young to do so? asta'3afr lillah!

When he saw me he dropped his drink and said what are you doing here?

I ignored him and I opened the refrigerator got out milk and glass cheese went to the cabinet opened it and got bread took out a spoon and started making my cheese sandwich. 
Once I was done I sat on the counter and started eating and drinking. 
I finished so  when I was about to leave.
Rashed: you forgot something!

Me: WHAT?!

Rashed: ur glass, plate and spoon should be placed in the sink.

Mashaalaaa wala chana fee 5adam fl bait.

Me: watevr.

Lmao shooo haaaa kaify ‘3ya’6 ma barid il plate wl glass ;p

While I was going upstairs he was following me when I stop he stops damn it wats his problem I started walking again w he started walking again I stopped he stopped

Me: JESUS CHRIST WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Rahsed: don’t shout everyone’s asleep plus your not Christian to say Jesus Christ.  W don’t worry I wasn’t following you cause my room is right in front of yours ;p

Shocked while entering my room.

Wooaaaah ok never knew that fff  lazm anaaaam cz I have school tomorrow.

I laid down on my bed trying to fall asleep which I did after an hour or so.

Betty woke me up at 6 and told me that I’ll be late for school if I didn’t wake up now.

I took  a quick shower wore my school uniform got my ostrich fendi brief case bag and headed down to the  dining to eat breakfast.

I was sooo grumpy  im supposed  to be mourning right now for the loss of my family  not going to a new country, new school w having a new FAMILY!

I sat down next to shamsa  and I started eating French toast. Sheikh rashed d5al w  shrab coffee

Rashed: yalla anisa meriam banit2a5ar bsr3a  5al9y.

Me: ok im done. Bye

All: bye

Rkabt his car w to avoid talking to him shalait my ipod w I started listening .

We were finally there the school campus was huge!!! He parked his car w  we got out. There were 4 guyz and a grl heading toward us.

Girl: rashooody 7abeeeeby I missed yew. Oh whose she?
Me: watevr  (while walking away to the administrations office).

Boy: waaaaal rashood mno haaaaay? She’s hot!

Rashed: -.-  ista7 3la wayhik saifooo "HAAAAY" my cousin.

Saif: allaaaah abaaahaaa " Drooling"

Grl: aaa3 shoooo tba feeeha she’s not ur type.

Saif: agoool noufooo skty a7saaalich traaaa hya a7la mnich  ib waaayed ;p

Nouf: fffff rashooody 7abeeeeby kaif t5alee y’3la6 3laaay L

Rashed: saifo iskit  w 5alha f 7alha ana barooo7 adawr bnt 5aly

Nouf: laish

Rashed: l2naha ydeeeda w mat3arf wain classaaat’haa

Nouf: ahaaa ok c u in English class.

She kissed him w said bye.

>>>>Back to Meriam
I walked in the administration office  w I saw an old lady working as the reciptionist.

Me: hello im meriam Im new.

Old lady: oh yes dear one second I’ll go get your schedule.

Me: ok take your time……………..

Bored waiting for the old lady.. ffff wat took her soo long.

 Old lady: sorry to keep you waiting dear.

Me: smiling its ok J

Old lady: here you go “ handing me the schedule and school map”

Me: thanx

Old lady: your welcome dear. J

Left the office w  checked my schedule.

ME: talking to myself Damn it ffff y do I have calculus for the frst period >.<

Guy: oh hey I have calculus 2 . u look new.

WOW WHAT A HOTTIE! 


so i think that all of u grls love me for what i have written here 
anywayz i've alot of stuff to do w its 9 PM  >.> w i still didnt study for my math test which is like TOMORROW! may god be with me! wish me luck girls hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. 
:D LOVE YOU ALL!


3 comments:

Diva;* said...

thank yoouu thank yoouu thank yoouu <3! i love ur stories please continue

Anonymous said...

Ahlaaan I love your blog o thaaanks
For posting post soooonnn

Um flfola

Cashmere said...

Yaaaaay! Bitkamleena :D I vanna know what happens next!