Saturday 16 October 2010

I AM JOUD ~ part 2~



JOUD's POV


My mum is american and my dad is half american and half emaratie . i have never lived in The U.A.E .
i was born and raised as an american.  i know nothing about the emarty culture :s but i know that im a muslim and that i have to pray which i do................ The worst thing about them is that their Waaaay tooo Open minded!!


My life is perfect. I guess could say that. let me rephrase it for you guyz.


My parents think that my life is as close to perfect at one's life could possibly be. My name is Joud Al X.


omy w obooy know NOTHING 3any.


yt7asbooony an outgoing girl who follows her dream.  The best daughter they could ever have with the perfect boyfriend, the captain of her cheerleading squad. They think that if they ordered me to kill myself, the knife would be through my heart before they finish talking. Truth is, i wouldn't.


This is who i really am.............i am the quiet girl who gets Straight A's ( its not like they care).
Im the girl who doesnt enough back bone to say no. im the girl who wishes to have true friends, lil 2saaf la2 i always end up with blond bimbos. Thats me thats the Real Joud Al X!


i sighed as i made my way back to my black 2010 mustang. its not that i dont appreciate it bas knt aba sayaar a9'3ar. 


i got in the drivers seat and prepare my self for another day of acting. its what i did even in how i looked it was a costume. my hair was down with loose curls and bangs hanging in my eyes i wore



105164_ou_l.jpg


This outfit.

As i pulled into the lot, i put on a smile. i got out of my car, only to be crowed instantly by My "Friends". `karhatinhom!

Karen stood there eyeing my outfit in jealousy . she could have it for all i care. Karen's bleached hair was super straight and her blue eyes were searching for something to gossip about. that was almost karens job to gossip about ANything 7ata el lame stuff . she was the best gossiper in my group of so called friends.

carly put on a fake smile when she saw me. carly wasn't even a real friend. she was only my friend for two reasons.
one, i am the captain of the  squad two i have a twin brother who all of the grls think that he's hot  >.> 
his name is jassim w apparently he is the male version of me. he had dark brown hair that hangs in his eyes and tanned skin. he has an 8-pack and seriously built muscles. All the girls are head over heels over him, w hoo wala 7as bl dnya laish? l2na already 7a6 i3yoona 3al w7da ismha Giana w hee wala 7ata m3abirtna ;) 


I hear whispers and BANG!


4 comments:

El Suwaida said...

Yalla Yalla YAlla Aba post twomoorrrooowww okkkkkk ooo ur storyyyy 7ilwaaaaaaa bas plzzzzzz saweeha 6weeela wil posts a6wal la2ana il emaratiyat stories akthar hin like 20 or sumthing posts :D yala shidii 7ailich aba arja3 tomorrow alagi post Minichhhh oo pleaaaseeeee dedicate it Tooo meeeee la2ana 3imri no one sawali dedication :,( Oo I'll comment on everyyyyyyy post t7i6eena ok (a) plzzzzzzzzz post oo thank you inch u posted bsir3a il Thani la2ana kan 6'arbini 7ifooooz aba a3arf shbi9eer..... Loveeee UUUUUUUY ;**** :D

Naduuuuh said...

amazing *clapping* i love it post soon w screw skool jk skool is imp

Until tHe EnD said...

el suwaida: no problem sweetie the next post would be dedicated to you ;** w inshalla igf i wasnt busy 2morrow with skool work i'll post a longer one :)

Until tHe EnD said...

hanooshi: thnx 7ayatee enty el AMAZING! :D w hopefully i'll post tomorrow :)