Friday 22 October 2010

My so not happy ending part 8




Guy: oh hey I have calculus 2 . u look new.

Me: lol ya I am.

Guy: im Dan. Would you like me to show you around the school campus?

ME: thnx im meriam. Sure I would Love to. :D

Dan: alright but first we should be heading to our first class we don’t want to be late on our first day do we? ;)

Me: I couldn’t care less.

Dan: you know what meriam I like you already. ;)

Me: I doubt it oh and you can call me  M.

Dan: alright M lets go were already late.

Rashed’s P.O.V:

Fffff  5alit’ha 7g 3shr dgaaayeg w already rabi3at. 6z awanaa an ail ‘3aby yaaay basa3dhaa.

Walking to his class. He bumped into jenny (his friend).

Rashed: hey jenny.

Jenny: hey how r u?

Rashed: fine thanx 4 asking and you?

Jenny: im gr8!

Rashed: lol ttyl im late to class.

Jenny: sure bye rashed.

Rashed: bye jen.

SHIT t2a5art batithba7ny noufo mn 7anat’ha >.<

Entering class

Noufo: rashooody laish t2a5art?

Rashed: bagooolich b3dain 5aleeny arakiz awaal.

Noufo: ok 7abeeeby ily yray7k ;(

 Meriams P.O.V

 8 hours later. What kind of school is this.ffff im tired.

I was walking  to the parking lots wla ashooof rasheds gang mtyam3eeen 3nd his car.

Rashed: hey meriam.

Me: ummmm hey.

Rashed: yallah lets go. ( while smiling)

Me:  ( y the hell is he friendly with me) :S  okkkkkkkaaaaayyy……………..

I hopped in his car and turned on the radio to BBC Radio 1. They had Awake and alive  on by Skillets. I started singing along then….


Rashed: HAAAHHHAAAHHHAAA!! Your singing sucks and you’ve sung all the wrong lyrics.
Me: Oh really ?! show me what you got Pretty Boy ;)

Rashed: sure thing Cupcake

Me: Cupcake?! Are you freakn serious?! What kind of nickname is that ;O

Rashed: SHHHH Let me sing J

He continued singing the song while I was making fun of his voice it was wayed hmmm wats the right word thick?  >.>

We reached  the house it was a 6 min. ride.

THAT was THE most AWKWARDIST ( if that even counts as a word) RIDE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! :s

Rashed parked in front of the house , d5alt el bait  w salamt 3laihom, then I ran up to my room. Took a shower wore my bikini and a sun dress on top, 7a6ait’hom fee my tote bag including my ipod and Dior shades.

I was  walking down the stairs when my phone went off. It was Dan.

Me: hey dan

Dan: Hi so you ready?

Me: yep

Dan: k I’ll be there in 5 mins.

Rashed: where do you think your going?
  ( btw meriam is going on a date with dan to the beach)

Me: im sorry your highness I forgot to tell you where im going since its non OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS!

Rashed: ( smirking) a7sanlich  itgooleely gabl ma agool 7ag obooch sho msawya el yoom fl skool. ;)

Me: what ever! Its not like I did anything wrong

Rashed: hmm well tithakarain yoom------------------

I tuned out once I received a message from dan  which said

“ sooowwwy stuk in traff. Be there in 15! L

ffff lasih ya dan laaaish !!

someone knocked on the front door w chan afta7 el bab w faj2a 7ad  yzi5ny w ylwee 3lay. 

 I turned Around and saw……………………………


Dan is not really imp. In this story, he might be later on. Since I don’t know how the story will end >.> so hope you enjoyed this  delightful POST! ;p
Please guys comment wla I’ll stop writing L I mean it! Lovekm klkm ! ;** i'll post later tonight inshalla!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the post post soon

Um flfola

Anonymous said...

loved the post
thnx for posting :D

s

Naduuuuh said...

love love love hey u know wat when she sang the wrong lyrics it kinda reminded me of A when she was singing i like it but instead of i like it she kept on saying maybe i'm awesome LOL she was making her own remix :P and the time u changed the l7an el song of love games hhhhhhhh XD u ruined the song awake and alive best song eva try the last night